Creating and Using Tables
This Tutorial applies to: Any version.
- Introduction to Tables Tables are a common way to affect the layout of your webpages. They are great for getting outside the vertical column of content you may be used to working with.
- Tables with Two Columns You can cut the length of your webpage in half, if you list elements side-by-side in a two column layout.
- Formatting Options Learn how to add additonal rows, columns, headers and other formatting to change the basic table we built on the last page.
- Other Table Classes Here are examples of some other table classes you can use, includes ones with borders and headers.
- Other Ways to Use Tables Tables can do more than arrange basic text. You can position images too!