Adding Raw HTML From External Sources
This How-to applies to: 2.0, 2.1, 2.5
There are many online content or service providers who provide easy ways to add content to your website. These include vendors such as:
- Brown Paper Ticket
- Google Video
- PayPal or other online donation vendor
In many cases, they provider will provide you with html code that you can simply copy and paste into your website.
1. Highlight the HTML code from the provider website.
2. Log in to your website.
3. Go to the page where you want the content to appear and select edit.
NOTE: You will only be able to put the code into the body of a page.
4. Click the HTML button on formatting bar.
5. Put your curser into the code where you want the image to appear and paste the code in.
6. Hit the save button.