Set Up and Manage Content in Private Folder
This How-to applies to: 2.1
2. Click on the “content” tab.
3. Click on the “add item” button and select “folder” from the drop down menu.
4. Name the folder in the required field. A description is optional and will display as listed throughout the site. Name the folder and click the save button.
5. From the “state” drop down menu at the upper right, select “make private”. This changes the folder’s state from public to private.
6. From the new private folder’s top level, select “add item” from the drop down menu at the upper right to add a file, such as a “page.” All contents within this folder will remain private as long as it remains in this folder, as long as this folder’s state is private.