This Tutorial applies to: 2.5, 3.0
- Send an Email to the Form Submitter The Mailer Adapter normally will send email only to a predefined set of email addresses. However, if you want the person submitting the form to receive an email, you must dynamically override the default behavior of the Mailer Adapter.
- Customize the From Address With a simply override, you can customize the from address that each form folder will use to send email.
- Setting a Custom Redirect PloneFormGen normally displays the Thank You Page after someone submits a form. If you'd rather point them to a URL, you can do so by setting a custom redirect in the Form Folder.
- Customize the Subject Line with Dynamic Values By adding an override in the Mailer Adapter you can dynamically generate a subject line for your email.
- Customizing the Mailer Template How to customize the mailer adapter template to include your own message and how to include mail merge-like dynamic content.